Echidna Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro: Tawna

3 posters

Go down

Intro: Tawna Empty Intro: Tawna

Post  tawna Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Hello, my name is Tawna. I never made a video game, before. I have an eductional background in C++ programming, physics, math, drawing, computer graphics, graphic arts, and web design. Software I am familiar with include Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, and Borland. I recently began studying game design at a community college. So far, I learned how to animate with pencil & paper. In the fall, I will learn how to use Maya and a game engine.

I tend to be quite busy with life, but whenever I get some free time, I may check these forums to see if there's anything I could contribute.

tawna

Back to top Go down

Intro: Tawna Empty Re: Intro: Tawna

Post  ricmax Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 am

Welcome Tawna!

We're glad that you're here!

That's a good background that you have here!
Sure you could help us a lot!

Welcome and feel free to do whatever you want, since we're FREE at all right? Wink
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 am

Hello, Tawna Very Happy
Welcome to the forum. ^^

I like the graphic part quite much, and I'm currently trying to learn Illustrator (somehow I think drawing is just easier on flash, though), but it's still a long way to go.

As for the project, I suggest you take a quick look at everything in the concept design part, especially the topic "First Ideas for the Game", which pretty much explains what we had in mind for the very basics. You're also free to comment and give your opinion on whatever you like. If you don't like something, tell us right away, this game is 100% open and should be done by the whole community. We also appreciate constructive criticism.

By the way, don't worry too much about the codes right now, we're more on the concept part, so we haven't really started writing anything worth mentioning. This is the fun part, that everyone can contribute.

Oh, and, this is pretty much what I said to everyone else, but it's important: this project is completely open, so you have the same rights as everyone here on the forum, and no one is above you don't matter what.
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am

KaoroSorane wrote:
Oh, and, this is pretty much what I said to everyone else, but it's important: this project is completely open, so you have the same rights as everyone here on the forum, and no one is above you don't matter what.

(even if one has 1,90m (don't know how to measure it in feets) and weight 100 kg) Laughing

Just kidding. Everyone here has a great humor sense, so you could be at ease to play around.

Just to ask, where are you from? I'm from Brazil. We have people from all the world here Very Happy
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  tawna Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm

I am from California.

tawna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down