Echidna Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seshiro intruducing o.<

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seshiro intruducing  o.< Empty Seshiro intruducing o.<

Post  Seshiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Hello, my name is Gabriel, I'm seventeen, and I'm currently studying informatics at the Uruguayan University of Work. This year, my favourite subjects are Operating Systems III and Databases II, because this year in programming III we program in Visual Basic, and I don't like that language at all (I prefer C++, which we used in programming I and II).
If everything goes well, next year I'll enter to the University to study Systems or Programming, so my knowledge will be increasing ^_^
I program in C++, Visual Basic, SQL and Bash, and according to this course, I'll be studying GeneXus at the end of the year. I also know a little about making web pages, I use Fireworks and a little od Photoshop, but I sometimes prefer using HTML if I have enough time.
As you can see, I'm from Uruguay, ¿What is a Uruguay?¿Is it eatable?.
Uruguay is a tiny country, which is being hardly technified, so many students are keen on computing instead of medicine or architecture, but not many end the career.
Also we are the second country in south america with the best GDP, and the state gives a computer to every child, ¿problems here? maybe the prices, a playstation 3 costs around 700 USD, and the day it was released here, it costed 1900.

¿What bringed me to this forum? I saw a topic in SQEX forum and I got very interested in the project, you can contact me via e-mail (eleison0@gmail.com) or chat (gabomaggot01@hotmail.com).
I'm also a GNU/Linux user (currently using fedora), and making this game open source was another thing that claimed my attention.

Sorry about any mistakes I could have made in this topic, my native language is Spanish, and it's been almost a year with no English at all, despite all that, next year I'll be preparing exams to became an english teacher Wink

Thanks for all the attention.
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Seshiro intruducing  o.< Empty Re: Seshiro intruducing o.<

Post  scrag_10 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 pm

ya another programmer

scrag_10

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Hello, Seshiro. Nice to meet you. Very Happy

My name's Gabriel, but you can call me whatever you want.
I live in Brazil, so I pretty much know that Uruguay is not food (lol). Still, it's nice to see how people from all over the world are interested in joining the project.

C++ is one of our strongest options for the game languages. The other one is Java, but as you may know, java is very very close to C++, and even though they are not completely the same, it's quite easy to adapt the code, so even if we settle for a specific language, posting codes on another one is alright. Very Happy

Oh, by the way... You have the right to do anything on this forum (that doesn't offend anyone morally), and no one here (not even the admin) is above you in any way, so you're free to create topics and open discussions at any time.

Critique is also appreciated.
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 pm

KaoroSorane wrote:Hello, Seshiro. Nice to meet you. Very Happy

My name's Gabriel, but you can call me whatever you want.
I live in Brazil, so I pretty much know that Uruguay is not food (lol). Still, it's nice to see how people from all over the world are interested in joining the project.

C++ is one of our strongest options for the game languages. The other one is Java, but as you may know, java is very very close to C++, and even though they are not completely the same, it's quite easy to adapt the code, so even if we settle for a specific language, posting codes on another one is alright. Very Happy

Oh, by the way... You have the right to do anything on this forum (that doesn't offend anyone morally), and no one here (not even the admin) is above you in any way, so you're free to create topics and open discussions at any time.

Critique is also appreciated.
First of all, I mentioned all those things about my country because I thought that this forum was made from american people, SQEX forum is supposed to be american xD
So we're neighbours, I've been to Brazil many times, I remember eating Garoto chocolate and drinking guaraná, oh my gosh that was sooooo good.Now we have guaraná in Uruguay, we evolved Wink.

About C++, I mentioned it because I like using it, but I could practice and adapt myself to another language, and if I do not, at the end of the year I'll be learning GeneXus, so it will be easier to adapt myself to any language.

There are a lot of things I don't know about this project, as I can imagine, you want a 2-D MMORPG, but I don't know many details, I offered myself because I became interested and it will be a real task for me, and making it open source was other very important detail, but I still being blind about the real idea of the game.
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Take a look at the post on the "Game System Concept" section. There we talk about everything we've been suggesting for the game up to now.

But there's nothing really decided yet. Since we didn't really start coding, everything may change at any moment. So if you have suggestions, go ahead.
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 am

Welcome here Seshiro!
I'm Ricardo (you can call me anything that starts with "r") and I'm from Brazil to.

Never been in your country and know little about it. I'm a Java programmer. Nice to meet you. <read my intro for more> Razz

Good to have you here, and let's make this game big.

Like Kaoro said, no one has more power than you (and reverse is also true).
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

ricmax wrote: I'm from Brazil to.
WOW! So that makes, 1 North American, 1 Uruguayan, and 21354123 x 10324 Brazilians, sounds good to me xD

ricmax wrote:Never been in your country and know little about it.
Mmphh... compared to Brazilian, my people is way TOO boring. I remember when I was in Florianópolis, women on bikini in restaurants, tropical music on the streets, a few people dancing by the beach xDDD
People here is far more boring we do NOT dance on the streets and women do NOT use bikinis everywhere. Well, I only explored a little portion of Brazil, other places might be far different.

rickmax wrote:Like Kaoro said, no one has more power than you (and reverse is also true)
Seshiro intruducing  o.< Hemanboxers
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Seshiro wrote:WOW! So that makes, 1 North American, 1 Uruguayan, and 21354123 x 10324 Brazilians, sounds good to me xD
That's not true. There are more americans here than brazilians, in fact.
Most people are coming from Square Enix Forums.

Seshiro wrote:
ricmax wrote:Never been in your country and know little about it.
Mmphh... compared to Brazilian, my people is way TOO boring. I remember when I was in Florianópolis, women on bikini in restaurants, tropical music on the streets, a few people dancing by the beach xDDD
People here is far more boring we do NOT dance on the streets and women do NOT use bikinis everywhere. Well, I only explored a little portion of Brazil, other places might be far different.
Although part of it is true (because it's cultural), you can actually find both boring and fun places/people everywhere. Here we have São Paulo (boring like crap), and there you have Florida (which seems fun).

Seshiro wrote:
rickmax wrote:Like Kaoro said, no one has more power than you (and reverse is also true)
https://2img.net/h/i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/nicolegail/hemanboxers.jpg
ROFL!!! lol!
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Big LOL.

KaoroSorane wrote:
Seshiro wrote:
ricmax wrote:
Never been in your country and know little about it.
Although part of it is true (because it's cultural), you can actually find both boring and fun places/people everywhere. Here we have São Paulo (boring like crap), and there you have Florida (which seems fun).

That's indeed true. I already live in fun and boring places around here. Salvador (in Bahia, the funniest place that I live in), Curitiba (BORING AS HELL) and now living in Londrina (nothing so good to say, only my girlfriend Very Happy ).

HE-man? Laughing
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm

ricmax wrote:Big LOL.

KaoroSorane wrote:
Seshiro wrote:
ricmax wrote:
Never been in your country and know little about it.

That's indeed true. I already live in fun and boring places around here. Salvador (in Bahia, the funniest place that I live in), Curitiba (BORING AS HELL) and now living in Londrina (nothing so good to say, only my girlfriend Very Happy ).

HE-man? Laughing

You're right, I've been to very poor towns also in Brazil, and I walked near a fabela xD
I mean, turistic Uruguayan places (like Punta del Este) are not as fun as Brazilian ones (at least Camboriú and Floripa, which I visited)

KaoroSorane wrote:
Seshiro wrote:WOW! So that makes, 1 North American, 1 Uruguayan, and 21354123 x 10324 Brazilians, sounds good to me xD
That's not true. There are more americans here than brazilians, in fact.
Most people are coming from Square Enix Forums.
W-w-w-wait!!!

"Active" members in this forum:
- Kaoro (Brazil)
- Ricmax (Brazil)
- Baelarie (USA)
- Scrag (Landless (?), nah, he didn't mention his country xD)
- iHussain (Saudi Arabia? That far?)
- ME (U-R-Gay)

So there are more Brazilian xD
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:20 am

Seshiro wrote:W-w-w-wait!!!

"Active" members in this forum:
- Kaoro (Brazil)
- Ricmax (Brazil)
- Baelarie (USA)
- Scrag (Landless (?), nah, he didn't mention his country xD)
- iHussain (Saudi Arabia? That far?)
- ME (U-R-Gay)

So there are more Brazilian xD
LOOOL lol!
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:53 am

I've write a long and funny reply, but my browser frozen up and close, so I lost everything.

I'm all lazy right now to write EvEryThInG again. Very Happy
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:46 am

ricmax wrote:I've write a long and funny reply, but my browser frozen up and close, so I lost everything.
*cough* Internet Explorer *cough* *cough*
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:23 am

Mozilla Firefox.

Frozen when a plugin was updating (or something like that).

Sad
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am

ricmax wrote:Frozen when a plugin was updating (or something like that).
I've acquired the habit of always writing my long messages on a notepad program (mostly notepad++) ever since I lost a two-page-message (about 150 lines) at Square forums.

It's especially good there because you cannot review the previous messages once you enter the answer page.
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 am

Indeed. I do the same in javafree foruns, but not even think about it here. Laughing
Now I need to go back to work bounce
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:04 am

KaoroSorane wrote:
ricmax wrote:Frozen when a plugin was updating (or something like that).
I've acquired the habit of always writing my long messages on a notepad program (mostly notepad++) ever since I lost a two-page-message (about 150 lines) at Square forums.

It's especially good there because you cannot review the previous messages once you enter the answer page.
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Oh Gosh! XD
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  KaoroSorane Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 pm

I don't get it... Neutral
*noob* ¬¬
KaoroSorane
KaoroSorane

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:36 am

Hahahaha *snorf*

I don't get it to. I think that is something like "I lost my post too" or so. Laughing lol!
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm

ricmax wrote:Hahahaha *snorf*

I don't get it to. I think that is something like "I lost my post too" or so. Laughing lol!
You're spamming my introduction ¬¬#
Spoiler:
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 am

I'm a spammer!

Anyway, your intro is the only one with 2 pages.

Suspect
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 pm

ricmax wrote:Anyway, your intro is the only one with 2 pages....
... MADE BY 3 USERS XDDDD
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  ricmax Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, it's a two page intro anyway... What a Face
ricmax
ricmax

Back to top Go down

Post  Seshiro Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

ricmax wrote:Well, it's a two page intro anyway... What a Face
I'm not denying the fact that 2 pages for an introduction is much, I'm highlighting that we 3 are all spammers!!! xDDDD
Seshiro
Seshiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum